[opencms-dev] same content, different template sets?

Alexander Langer al at al-arenal.de
Sun Jun 29 04:13:02 CEST 2003

> The easiest is probably to create another template, which is exact copy of
> your content template, but has body replaced with another jsp page. This jsp
> then pulls the body content from where ever you want to pull it from. The
> body content location can be set e.g. by a request parameter or opencms page
> parameter.

I don't want anyone to have to maintain content twice or even more
often. I'm just looking for a way to let people create content with
in-site links that stay inside the site and don't lead into another
site, using the same content but different templates. And I have to
include the content as html, cause otherwise peple would't be able to
use the wysiwyg edtitor and that wouldn't make sense.

> Another, but much more complicated, way to do this would be to create your
> own launcher class.

What's that?

al

--