[opencms-dev] same content, different template sets?

Ray Glendenning ray.glendenning at hackery.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 13:56:01 CEST 2003

This is something which we needed when I was evaluating opencms.  I work at
a University and the powers above wanted a 'staff' and a 'student' 'skin'
and these would have to share some content and have totally different
navigation/template.  I even tried pointing two documents to one body but
this totally confused the editor and would break things :-(

Thanks
Ray