[opencms-dev] upgrade from 5.0 beta to 5.0 final

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jun 30 11:02:02 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I tried to upgrade from 5rc2 to 5.0 today. I have two installations on
the same linux box and copied the ZIP-file to the new installed
import-directory.

But the upgrade Did not work!
When I want to view or edit an imported file I get
"HTTP error 404: The requested resource() is not available".

Importing went fine (used the ZIP-file which I created int rc2 excluding
systemfolders but including users).

Everything looks okay in Version 5.0, just the content seems to be
missing. Any ideas?

I guess I will have to add my 20 projects one by one manually, right?

Thanks for any helping input,
Sven