AW: [opencms-dev] upgrade from 5.0 beta to 5.0 final

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Mon Jun 30 11:39:01 CEST 2003

Hi Sven,

I'm not an expert, but is excluding the system folder from export such a
good idea?
I mean, all the templates are stored somewhere down /system/modules/,
aren't they?
And all the content seems to be stored in /system/bodies...
I have no experience in upgrading from 5rc2 to 5.0, but moving a project
from one 5.0-installation to another worked for me that way.

Bye,
Frank.