AW: [opencms-dev] Writing HTML directly into a vfs file

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Tue Jul 1 14:11:00 CEST 2003

Matthias,

The two nodes "edittemplate" and "template" have the following function:
The HTML in the "edittemplate" is the one which was created using the
WYSIWYG or source code editor of OpenCms. The HTML in the "template"
node is generated each time when your content is saved. It is parsed
with JTIDY (a java version of HTML-Tidy) and some path corrections are
done (e.g. picture paths and internal links.). The content of this node
is displayed every time you view a page.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com