[opencms-dev] (no subject)

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Tue Jul 1 18:17:01 CEST 2003

So what file is in ../resources/style.css? Is that the default style?

The link tag looks right. You are probably just pointing it to the wrong
style sheet. For instance, if your style sheet is in the VFS at
/styles/main.css, then cms:link should be
<cms:link>/styles/main.css</cms:link>

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>