[opencms-dev] Information : Authentication through NT domain ...

Brendon Price Brendon.Price at sytec.co.nz
Tue Jul 1 22:46:00 CEST 2003

Hi Guillame,

We are using Apache with NTLM authentication to limit access to the
published resources
of opencms, it seems to work well. However our circumstance is much simpler
in that only a single NT user Group
is allowed access to all published resources. Anyone outside this NT group
is denied access.

However I would also be keen to know how this might work.

Regards
Brendon