[opencms-dev] Administration point no icon

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Thu Jul 3 00:34:01 CEST 2003

Hi,
This is my first try at a module with an administration point. I am having
trouble getting the image to display as an icon in the administration view.
The NavText shows up under an empty image place holder and the link is
working just fine.
Described below are the steps I took to enable this image.

I have the image stored under:
/system/modules/com.opencms.mymodule/pics/ myicon.gif

and I have set the properties of the folder  as follows:
/system/modules/com.opencms.mymodule/administration/mymodule/

NavPos = 10
NavText:Index Administration
Title:Index Administration

and the permissions as:
x x x x x x x    x
r w v r w v r w v i

also the owner and group is: Administrators

What else might I be doing wrong?

Bryan LaPlante