[opencms-dev] OpenCms on Weblogic 7.0 SP1 - Help me out

Srinivas Konathala srinikonathala1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:35:01 CEST 2003

Gents,

I have been trying to install Opencms 5.0 on Weblogic 7.0 SP1 with oracle
8.1.7 on windows 2000. The application deployment was successful and I did
manage to run csetup through browser interface until workspace import. It
took quite a while to finish the workspace import and finally the import
seemed to be complete with some expections. But upon clicking the link for
login, it coming up with file not found expection. I haven't seen any
index.jsp in application context directory. I don't know why?

If there is any out there to help me, I would be happy re-run the setup once
again ( though I have six times until now) and provide them with more
explict error messages