[opencms-dev] OpenCms on Weblogic 7.0 SP1 - Help me out

Srinivas Konathala srinikonathala1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:17:00 CEST 2003

Achim,

Many thanks for your mail. I have restarted the setup using 5.0 RC2. I will
let you know about it once I get to the stage of logging into the system.
However, I just what to know why I am seeing the message

"Attention: Your system uses components which have not been tested to work
with OpenCms. It is possible that OpenCms will not run on your system "

while trying to run setup on Weblogic 7.0 - Is OpenCms 5.0 not certified
with the Weblogic 7.0?

Your help  will be appreciated.

Regards

Srinivas Konathala