[opencms-dev] problem with img tags

Sebastián Alberoni sebastian at alberoni.com.ar
Fri Jul 4 05:57:01 CEST 2003

Hi!
I sent this on Tuesday and I had no reply.
I have Opencms 5.0.0 installed both in Red Hat Linux and Windows XP, and I have the same problem in both environments.
My simple question (for Opencms developers or experienced users), is:
Is this the normal behavior of Opencms or do I have to configure something in order for this to work properly?
Please, I need an answer on this.
Thank you very much in advance.
Sebastian

Hi all.
I'm having a problem with images.
When a user edits a page in the WYSIWYG editor, if he puts an image which is located in his computer (using the "insert image" button), when the page is published the path of the src attribute of that img tag is harcoded to the original physical location of the image. The result is that when the page is published, that image is not seen by anybody, the only person who can see it the person who inserted that image.
The alternative is to use the image gallery, of course, but... I think that inserting local images should work.
Perhaps I have to configure something.
Hints are welcome.