[opencms-dev] Installation problem vers. 5.0

Bettina Hochenal Christall2003 at web.de
Fri Jul 4 08:53:01 CEST 2003

Hi again !

Concerning the *.war - file:

The tomcat has unpacked the *.war-file himself and created the right folder (CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms) - but it doesn't work. Then we have unpack the *.war-file ourselves and created the required folder - but it doesn't work. We did the same on a reference system (standalone) - and everything works fine.

My question was concerning the use of virtual hosts - that's the only difference to the reference system...

Greetings,
Bettina