[opencms-dev] Access Rights, Intranet

Prestel Marianne m.prestel at akap.de
Fri Jul 4 15:14:01 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

thanks for Your fast respponse, but I can't solve the problem with Your
suggestion.
In this case, the group for this subfolder (with permission rwv) may not be
the User-Group (permission r-v) and 'Others' are all other groups (incl.
Users AND Guests).

I only see one insatisfactory possibility:

Group for the folder --> Users

Permissions          --> Owner    Group    Others
				 r w v    r - v    - - -

Disadvantage	   --> only the Owner can change and edit the content

Regards
Marianne Prestel