[opencms-dev] OpenCms on Weblogic 7.0 SP1 - Help me out

Srinivas Konathala srinikonathala1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 18:12:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I haven't been successful in exporting the modules with final 5.0 release. I
have tried couple of times to install the final release but no avail.
Therefore, I have gone back to RC2 which hasn't reported any module failures
while exporting workspace.
Any suggestions on exporting workspace without ant errors will help me to
over-come the installation hiccups.

Regards

Srinivas