[opencms-dev] Exporting pages in a CmsCronJob

Niklas Eklund niklas at curalia.se
Mon Jul 7 12:42:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to write a CmsCronJob that publishes and exports pages. I
have problems getting the pages exported, the publishing works fine. The
problem seems to be (after a bit of tracing) that there is no request
attached to the CmsObject, and I've tried to call the
CmsObject.getCmsObjectForStaticExport() method to get a new CmsObject
that has one. However I cannot get it to work since there always seems
to be something missing no matter what I try. Has anyone tried this and
got it to work?
There has been some questions about this earlier, but no solutions (that
I have seen anyway).

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2003q1/003346.html

Alexander K., is it even possible to export pages from a CmsCronJob? If
it is I'd be grateful for any pointers from you or another guru.

Regards,

  Niklas