AW: [opencms-dev] Administration point no icon

Mario Wallnöfer mario.wallnoefer at msk-informatik.at
Mon Jul 7 17:20:01 CEST 2003

Dear Brian,

i am not sure, but try to change the Title to myicon.
to get the right description, change the Navtext to
com_opencms_mymodule_??CLASSNAME??_admin_label

and add in the workplace.prperties (where your java classes are located) the
same entry as Navtext
com_opencms_mymodule_??CLASSNAME??_admin_label= My Module

then it should work....

mario