[opencms-dev] getting the parent folder ?

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Mon Jul 7 19:18:01 CEST 2003

I've got one more question, I now want to get the navigation text for this
folder (like with a .getNavText() if I had a CmsJspNavElement).
How to achieve this ?
More generally, i think their is a too big frontier between all what is VFS
related and all what is Navigation related. Maybe do I try and use OpenCMS
the wrong way ??

Regards,

Guillaume.

www.comundus-e-quality.com