[opencms-dev] Access to JSP type files

blue bluey bluey70 at email.com
Tue Jul 8 00:37:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've created some JSP type files and unique group to own  these files. However, when I create some users in this group some users cannot access these jsp type file they are displayed as plain type whereas some users can access and lock and are displayed correctly as jsp types.

Also the users that cannot access these jsp type files cannot create jsp type files. Can anyone explain what is happening here and provide a solution?

TIA

Bluey
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers