R: [opencms-dev] news module download

Ronald Selimi ronald.selimi at sdg.it
Tue Jul 8 12:54:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

thank you very much for your help. I went to the site
opencms.al-arenal.de
and I've downloaded all the modules that I found. Unfortunately I got an
error when trying to import the module (all of them).

The log is:
[08.07.2003 12:55:05] <opencms_critical> [CmsElementXml
(CmsAdminModuleNew/module_new)] Non OpenCms error occured in getContent
for template class com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminModuleNew

Any clue?

Thank you

Ronald