[opencms-dev] can OpenCMS import existing web sites into proj ects?

Brendon Price Brendon.Price at sytec.co.nz
Wed Jul 9 22:56:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

I don't know about importing all these resources, but we needed to have a
couple of PHP pages in our website, so we just changed the PHP code to be a
JSP resource with a .php extension.

therefore our "contactus.php" page became a JSP called "contactus.php",
which renders the page as plain text. As long as you server the content
through Apache with .php extension mapped this will then run the PHP code.

The only bit added to our PHP was our JSP template to give the php our
common look and feel.
So we added the following lines at the front and end of the code.

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<%@ page session="false" %>

<cms:include
page="/system/modules/nz.govt.corrections.ccm.public/jsptemplates/pagetempla
te" element="head"/>

<!-- PHP inserted here -->

<cms:include
page="/system/modules/nz.govt.corrections.ccm.public/jsptemplates/pagetempla
te" element="foot"/>

I hope this helps a little.
I have no idea about the cfm files?

Regards