[opencms-dev] Still confusing to me: Createing a new project

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Thu Jul 10 11:12:01 CEST 2003

You can deal with that by having directories like "/opencms/myhomepage" and
"/opencms/my_girl_homepage" by example. Keep in mind that the tree you see
will be what you'll see on the browser.
If you want to make it clean, you can also use URL rewrite and virtual
domains with apache to achieve having, by example,
"http://myhomepage.mydomain.com" point to "/opencms/myhomepage" and
"http://my_girl_homepage.mydomain.com" point to "/opencms/my_girl_homepage"
by example. It's just a question of choice and organisation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guillaume.