AW: [opencms-dev] Re: could not connect to database

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Fri Jul 11 00:10:02 CEST 2003

Hi David,

> 		Hi Frank,
>
> Le Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 07:10:41PM +0200, Frank Wunderlich ecrivait :
> >
> > Mmmhh...strange. Maybe there are 2 threads/requests running through
> > this initialization code at the same time.
>
> 	perhaps... but I'm the only user/tester at this moment.
>
> > You don't hit the reload button of your browser by any chance while
> > waiting for the first page to appear, do you?
>
> 	No... I type the url in Netscape and press Enter, and

I have read somewhere in the archives, that there is a known bug in the
OpenCMS installer, if using Mozilla.
The mails just refer to a problem refreshing the display during
workplace import, but maybe this has more consequences...

Maybe you try to run the installer with an ie5.5 or higher.

> the error page arrive very quickly... not enough time to
> click "reload" ;)

That's just a matter of training... ;-)

> 	David.

Bye,