AW: [opencms-dev] Re:could not connect to database

David Cure David.Cure at Finix.EU.Org
Fri Jul 11 12:30:02 CEST 2003

		Hi,

Le Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 02:40:48PM +1000, David Seikel ecrivait :

> Frank Wunderlich wrote:
> > I have read somewhere in the archives, that there is a known bug in the
> > OpenCMS installer, if using Mozilla.
> > The mails just refer to a problem refreshing the display during
> > workplace import, but maybe this has more consequences...

	right, the display doesn't update since I click in the first
field

> While that is correct, it doesn't haapen all the time.  I have installed
>   OpenCMS 5.0 four times and 5.0RC2 once all using Mozilla with no
> problems.  It may be version dependant, try upgrading your Mozilla to a
> recent stable version.

	I start the install wizard under IE6 and the "import" display is
update...

	Now, I have another error... :

root cause

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init error. Detailed error: Database init failed.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init error. Detailed error: Critical error while loading resourcebroker.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 34 Registry error.  Detailed error: couldn't init registry.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 21 XML parsing error.  Detailed error: Cannot parse XML file "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file..

	Any idea ?

	David.