[opencms-dev] Unable to upload modules using module manager

Srinivas Konathala Srinivas.Konathala at etc.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 15:23:02 CEST 2003

Gents,

I have been struggling to upload modules using module manager provided as
part of administration interface. Every I try to upload a module either from
the local computer or
from the server, I getting the following error message

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess]7.
root cause was java.io.EOFException

I really need an urgent help from you guys. I  have no clue why the above
error message is being generated. My system configuration is as follows

 Opencms 5.0
. Tomcat 4.1.4
  JDK 1.4
  Oracle 8.1.7
  Window 2000 Professional

I have posted this quite a while ago but unfortunately I didn't get
response. I hope this time I will be lucky.

Regards

Srinivas Konathala

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the
person to whom or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient any
review, retransmission, disclosure, copying, modification or other use
of this e-mail message or attachments is strictly forbidden.

If you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the
author and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.
You are also advised that, unless otherwise stated herein, the views and
opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own, and may
not reflect the views and opinions of European Technology Consultants Limited.

We confirm that that this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.