AW: [opencms-dev] upgrade from 5.0 beta to 5.0 final

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 14 11:10:02 CEST 2003

Hi again,

additionally I found out, that after publishing to the online project is
also broken, the export path is completly empty!

I can see this in the logfile:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Method getOriginalRequest not
supported in StaticExport.

Why?

I also clicked on the index.jsp and found this in the logfile:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file
'/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/elements/welcome_nav.jsp'

Root cause:

An error occurred at line: 0 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/elements/welcome_nav.jsp.jsp

Generated servlet error:
     [javac] Compiling 1 source file

/serv/services/jakarta/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/work/Standalone/localhost/opencms5/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/elements/welcome_nav_jsp_jsp.java:64:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method getNavigationForFolder
(com.opencms.file.CmsObject,java.lang.String)
location: class com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspNavElement
         java.util.ArrayList list =
CmsJspNavElement.getNavigationForFolder(cms, foldername);
                                                    ^
1 error

Sven