[opencms-dev] Including PHP scripts

Thomas März thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 12:57:01 CEST 2003

Sven Dittmar <dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:
>> how can I include PHP scripts in openCMS? Or is it not possible? I
>> tried to call 'phpinfo()' method between CDATA tag in a html file:
>> <![CDATA[<?php phpinfo() ?>]]>
>> but nothing appears.
I had this problem, too. The PHP code did disappear after publishing the
files, although when visiting the files in the Offline project the code
was there.

> This works for us. We named some skripts with .php.
Yes, this works for me, too. But only with plain text files.
To include the PHP code into the content section of the Pages I used
some properties and cms.include().

Best Regards,
Thomas März