[opencms-dev] Disabled Finish button on 'Create new link' ?

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Jul 14 20:58:02 CEST 2003

Hy Henrik,

that`s strange. I`ve never had this "feature" but i think it must be a
wrong export parameter. An other possibility is that you use a template,
lying in folder default_bodies, that isn`t published yet. But then it
should be wrong in online and correct in offline mode
Regards Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?
--> www.synyx.de/board