[opencms-dev] log Statistics

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jul 15 13:15:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

 > In my eyes using the opencms efficiently asks for a solution to
analyse the usage of the websites. Is there a module available that does
some kind of log analysis?
if you check out logs/localhost_access_log.2003-07-15.txt e.g. you can
see that this is the same as a combined apache logfile.

Ergo you could use any weblog-analyser to do stats on this. But I have
never done that with opencms yet. But we use analog, webalizer and awstats.

> Im especially interested in solutions that are available in the workplace of OpenCMS.
What do you mean by that? A module inside opencms? No idea.

Sven