[opencms-dev] How to tell my JSP code to use template when create a html page

Ivan Jelenic ivan.jelenic at nbs.yu
Tue Jul 15 15:18:01 CEST 2003

Hi

I am using these JSP code to create html file:
CmsResource cmsres = cms.createResource("/Home/", "test69.html", "page", props, contents);
and everything is ok except one thing which is very important. When I look at the control code file, master template tag is empty so my question is how to add this tag. Without this tag which contain information about master template file is useless. When I add this manually everything is fine but, where should I use props for that or something else?

Best regards and thanks, Ivan.