[opencms-dev] Export trouble

Thomas März thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Thu Jul 17 10:51:01 CEST 2003

Hello Sven,

> It also does some reg-exps to correct the links.
I had this solution in mind, too, but I thought there's maybe a more
elegant way. But I will use reg-exps, too.

>> Did you delete the "not needed" files in /system/bodies?
>> If there aren't too many you could create them manually.
> No, we did not delete any files there.
>
> To me it seems like: Opencms is collecting the contents and templates
> while exporting and it can not follow the the definition in the
> controlfile if it points to another data source.
As mentioned I am using also this method - one body, two template - and
did some testing now. And I think you are missing the file
/system/bodies/studierende/studium/angebot/studiengaenge/geodaesie.html.

It seems to me the export looks for the body files, too, although they
are nowhere used and mentioned. I deleted an unused body file and got
the same exception. As said before:
>> If there aren't too many you could create them manually.
Try at least creating one file and see if you get also an exception for
this file.

Best Regards,
Thomas Maerz