[opencms-dev] Backoffice module development / debugging

Cyrill Brunschwiler c.brunschwiler at bluewin.ch
Thu Jul 17 20:42:02 CEST 2003

Hi Stephen, Alex, Achim

Thank you for your prompt responses. I found a good mix to meet
my requirements. Now i'm able to develope n' debug in the same
IDE while tomcat is running on a remote host.

[Stephen, Achim]
Thanks but i'm developing with borland's jbuilder and don't
want to switch my ide.

[Alex]
Thanks for your input to remote debug with IDEA. So i modified the
params and RTFM how to use JBuilder's remote debug plugin.

Thank you guys.