[opencms-dev] Calendaring Module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Jul 17 21:05:01 CEST 2003

Hi Rene,

well i think it will become a better effort, when an appelt is used for
displaying things like that because of the better gui. Another way will be
building the gui with a kind of html table with buttons in it. Each button
has a form behind it, which will ask the jsp itself for actions on this
day. I think i can do that. What is needed? Well i need the monthly
calendar entries as a bean. Can you build a bean for this, where an List
is in it with all lying behind entries? This is all i need, i think.
 Then i will do it surely !

Regards Achim
--
Questions about OpenCMS?