[opencms-dev] Request object

Urich, Chase ChaseUrich at letu.edu
Thu Jul 17 21:39:01 CEST 2003

Sorry about that.

Yes, cms is a CmsJspActionElement. What I am trying to do is read the
contents of a JSP page that includes a Page based on a value I pass to
it. So I have this:

Java Class --read_contents--> JSP --include--> Page type.

I need to pass a parameter to the JSP page so that it knows what file to
include.

Chase Urich
LeTourneau University
Web Programmer