[opencms-dev] Calendaring Module - those interested in

Rene Hinojosa r_hinojosa at Cityofsouthfield.com
Fri Jul 18 02:07:01 CEST 2003

Paul,

I read those messages and sent a reply last month with no answer asking how it was coming along. I've waited a month. Still no reply. I figured they stopped development or are not on the list anymore.

<<< paulbain at pobox.com              >>>
At Thursday 7/17/03 10:54 AM, Rene Hinojosa wrote:

>I am wondering (hint, asking) if anyone is interested in co-developing a
>calendaring module.

Rene,

         On 16 May, Larry (lzhou at udcom.com) posted an email to this list
saying that he was working on a calendaring module, and Joshua Kugler
(joshua at DoorOfHopeChurch.org) expressed interest. Further information may
be in the list archives.