[opencms-dev] Calendaring Module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Jul 18 08:56:01 CEST 2003

Well that`s fine.

I`ll build some more templates, one with a small view like

http://selfhtml.teamone.de/javascript/beispiele/anzeige/monatskalender.htm

or

http://members.aon.at/gaijin/zpicview.html?image=images/calk.gif&title=Monatskalender
in this view i`ll try to view entries with a specialized symbol like a
exclamation mark or something like that.
and one with a bigger view, where the entries directly will be shown!

Is that ok ?

Regards Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?