[opencms-dev] Why WYSIWYG editor does not see the stylesheet information

Nguyen La Yen Dung dny at sdcgrp.com
Fri Jul 18 10:20:02 CEST 2003

 Hi,

 I put style.css file under system/modules/org.mymodule.default/resources
directory.

 But I don't know why the stylesheet information is not effective in the
WYSIWYG editor (it works in the HTML-page).

 Here is my frame template which includes stylesheet information:

<XMLTEMPLATE>
<stylesheet>system/modules/org.mymodule.default/resources/style.css</stylesh
eet>
<TEMPLATE><![CDATA[
<HTML>
<HEAD>
        <TITLE>HELLO</TITLE>
charset=iso-8859-1">
        <LINK rel="stylesheet"
href="]]><link>/system/modules/org.mymodule.default/resources/style.css</lin
k><![CDATA[">

</HEAD>
<BODY>

 Please help.