[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and SQL server 2000

Ariel Spivakovsky ariels at eudoramail.com
Sat Jul 19 02:41:01 CEST 2003

Mark:

I also have the 3 of each item problem in the administration view, but only if offline or a project are selected.  online it looks fine.

This seems to be only a cosmetic problem, but I could be wrong.

I'm using an inet driver and I don't see any performance problems.

performance in this case could also be caused by the driver, the network connection or the sql server itself.

It could also be that what a perceive as normal, you perceive as slow. ;-)

Best
Ari