[opencms-dev] Definitive guide to get rid of opencms/opencms in the url

Brian Martin mr_bdmartin at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 03:42:02 CEST 2003

I installed OpenCMS as a way to show the different
features of Content management. The one problem that I
had was configuring the java encoding properties.

I found out that the option has to be in quotes. For
example, " -Djava.encoding="ISO-8859".

How does everyone find Open CMS? Do they find it ok or
harder than other packages? I am new to the this
listing service. I am looking at Java based CMS
systems because our web site has to scale under heavy
load.

Feedback is appreciated.

Brian

--- Brian Sweeting <sweeting at infowest.com> wrote:
> Sorry to have to bring this up again, but I posted a
> question on July 10
> about getting rid of the "opencms/opencms" from the
> url and still have
> not been able to resolve my problem.  I was directed
> to the PDF located
> at http://opencms.al-arenal.de/ but following all
> it's directions very
> closely, I am still unable to open any of my site
> pages without getting
> the error:
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: FlexDispatcher:
> Dectected inclusion loop
> for target /index.jsp
>    at

com.opencms.flex.cache.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.include(CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.java:186)