AW: [opencms-dev] wysiwyg editor change font/size

martin koeck martin.koeck at gmx.at
Mon Jul 21 13:27:02 CEST 2003

hi Thomas,

> I think it's because the </p> is in the selection, too. Try only to
> select "orl", then it should work. Or mark the text, copy and paste it
> to the end of the document, set the font-styles, cut it and paste it
> back. This should work. Why the other ways don't? I don't know.

thx a lot for your assistance.

unfortunately, there seems to be another heavy coincidence with the
master-templates, too -- which so far looks completely random to me.

to isolate things, i first created a bare naked new opencms installation
(i did it by creating copying "opencms.war" to "opencms0.war", restarted
tomcat, and followed the installation process, which all worked fine).

then, in the "opencsm0"-instance, when I create a new empty page, write
"hello world" and leave the mastertemplate "empty template" selected,
the size-combo is always active.

as soon as I select the "Welcome/Release notes template", i even cannot
resize a single selected letter from the middle of "hello world" (size
combo is greyed). the typeface-combo, works, however. but when I play
around further, selecting text, changing typeface-combo etc, soon the
typeface-combo starts to refuse working, too.

re-selecting the "empty template" makes the whole thing work again
instantly !

am i the only one experiencing this ?

best regards
--