[opencms-dev] how do HTML galleries work?

Thomas Corte Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
Mon Jul 21 17:29:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

where can I find information concerning the usage of HTML galleries?
I have defined some fragments, but I'm unable to insert any of them
(e.g. via drag-and-drop) into the WYSIWYG editor.

I haven't found anything in the tutorials or in the FAQ.

Regards,

    |       |
    | knipp |                  Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
     -------                          Technologiepark
                                      Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                      D-44227 Dortmund
    Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Corte        Fon: +49-231-9703-0
    Thomas.Corte at knipp.de             Fax: +49-231-9703-200