[opencms-dev] AW: [opencms-dev] Export question (stylesheet, images, dynamic

Björn Aberti bjoern_al at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:23:01 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

first thanks for your fast answer. I know now why it just disappears. The
code editor just repalces < to a HTML code "&al;" so that it cannot work. Am
I right, that I can forget all the XML template stuff and have to switch to
JSP? I mean, I've problems with my links, stylesheets, pictures and my
script inclusion! I don't know how other people can work with that. Or do I
have to mix XML and JSP?

The point is that I actually don't want to use java servlet pages. what I
need is a mix of HTML and PHP.

BTW: how is it possible that my messages get into the thread-structure?
Everytime when I send a message, it's set to the bottom.

Best regards

Björn