[opencms-dev] JSP Template with Frames II

Wim Baaijens wim at iblinden.nl
Tue Jul 22 16:27:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have a problem with frames and jsp templates.

I have create a XML Mastertemplate which points to an JSP Template as
described in the Alkacon modules.
The JSP template defined some html frames which uses other jspfiles.
These are stored in the same folder 'jsptemplates' in the module.
In one of the jspfiles i've placed this tag:

leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" bgproperties="fixed" marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0">
  <cms:include element= "body"/>

But the element is not included in the final html page.
When I look in the source from Internet Explorer, the <cms> tag is not
parsed to the right page, but the body background is shown correctly in
Internet Explorer?????????????
Does anybody know the solution?

Are these tag's required in html or jsp pages and what means these tags:
1. <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"> or
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
2. <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1">
3. <%@ page session="false" %>

Greetings,

Wim