[opencms-dev] Lucene search module

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Tue Jul 22 17:22:01 CEST 2003

No. Actually, it indexes resources inside of the VFS. It should work
equally well for static and dynamic content, since it relies completely
on OpenCMS to do all of the path structuring. For the most part, though,
I have been testing with dynamic content.

One caveat: if you export your pages and then move them (e.g. to an
Apache server or another path), then this module may not work as well
for you, as it is pretty tied to OpenCMS.

Matt