[opencms-dev] Import a pre-existing module don't copy classes to web-inf

morenin at canal21.com morenin at canal21.com
Tue Jul 22 17:41:00 CEST 2003

I'm developing a  module with a lot of CmsMasterModule classes inside.

When I import the module actualization from my develop plattform (my PC)
to reference at work, The classes are imported to vfs but
never copies the classes to WEB-INF (only the first time it was
imported).
I try to change the version number but nothing changes.
I try to touch the "classes" directory inside opencms and publish but
nothing change.
I have verified the registry.xml and the translation path is in order..
The module is type simple.

I import the module to Opencms 5.0/Tomcat 4.1 / mySql / Linux RedHat 9.
from Opencms 5.0/ Tomcat 4.0 / mySql / Win 2000

Can anybody help me ...

José Luis Moreno Vigil
morenin at canal21.com