[opencms-dev] when online url is wrong

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Tue Jul 22 20:24:01 CEST 2003

Take a look at $TOMCAT/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties
in the section of properties that begin with "staticexport" -- the text
there should explain the settings.

Basically, by default publishing a project will export most of the site
resources to the real file system, and they are essentially served as
static resources (like a normal HTML page). You can change that behavior
in the config file, or you can work around whatever problems it's
causing you.

If that doesn't help, you may want to search the mailing list archives
for this month (July...maybe back into June), as there have been a few
major discussions on various aspects of exporting.

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>