[opencms-dev] Problem using the Search function

BARDE, CEDRIC CEDRIC.BARDE at disney.com
Wed Jul 23 12:47:01 CEST 2003

The user can view the file in the VFS by going into the folder. All the
permissions on the folders and the files are okay. So that is why it is more
annoying!
Do you think you can only find the files you own? If so, I cannot really see
the point of such a functionnality...
Thanx anyway for your pointers!
Best regards,
Ced