[opencms-dev] LDAP Example with OpenCMS 5?

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Wed Jul 23 15:47:01 CEST 2003

According to the Javadoc generated from the source code, this seems not to
be present.
I'm on my side interested in developing a "global" authentication interface
which let you administrate the rights into opencms (and the details, like
groups etc.) but rely on something else for authentication.
On my side i'd like to rely on apache to do the authentication, and then
gather the "getRemoteUser()" in Java (this works).

If anybody can help me advance in this way, i'll be happy to share my
progress status and code.

Thanks by advance.

Guillaume.