[opencms-dev] export feature ???

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Wed Jul 23 17:53:02 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm facing a cool but "to be explained" behaviour with the export. I've
joined my configuration for easier understanding.
So here're the points:
- my default export is dynamic
- i'm under a tree (through several folder) with nothing specified
- all the pages jsp and html pages, when published are still dynamic (that's
ok)
- BUT when i upload files, SOME of them are considered as to be exported.

I tried with to files (a small ".tar.gz" and a big .pdf) in the same folder,
put a linkto each of them on the same document, published and ... the
.tar.gz link is generated from the VFS (and so comes from OpenCMS), while
the link to .pdf is generated as export (and so provided by apache, in my
case).

That seems great, but i'd like to understand the rule that does this ???

Thanks by advance,

Guillaume.

staticexport.enabled=true
staticexport.default.export=dynamic
staticexport.path=export/

linkrules.true.export=exportrules
linkrules.true.online=exportrules
linkrules.true.offline=offlinerules
linkrules.true.extern=externrules
linkrules.dynamic.export=dynamic_exportrules
linkrules.dynamic.online=dynamic_exportrules
linkrules.dynamic.offline=dynamic_offlinerules
linkrules.dynamic.extern=dynamic_externrules

Guillaume APOSTOLY
Business-Analyst EIS-BSD
Tél: +33 (0)1.30.44.95.22
Fax: +33 (0)1.30.44.98.08