[opencms-dev] OpenCMS over SSL (HTTPS)

Thomas Corte Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
Wed Jul 23 17:56:01 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to use OpenCMS via SSL; everything works fine, there is only
one problem with the WYSIWYG editor: it doesn't display any external
resources (e.g. images), and does not consider the CSS stylesheet
defined in the master template. All this works without using SSL.

I suppose the the ActiveX control is not able to retrieve the needed
resources via SSL. Is there a possibility to overcome this?

Regards,

    |       |
    | knipp |                  Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
     -------                          Technologiepark
                                      Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
                                      D-44227 Dortmund
    Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Corte        Fon: +49-231-9703-0
    Thomas.Corte at knipp.de             Fax: +49-231-9703-200