[opencms-dev] ht:dig some more Problems

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Jul 24 12:42:02 CEST 2003

Hi List,

actually i`ve done the installation and digging with ht:dig. Now i have
several questions for integrationg it into Opencms. I`ve done the
installation of ht:dig Module from the OCMS CVS. Then i tried to
understand the configuration in the search_results.jsp page. I`ve built it
into my templates and set the path to our search.cgi. But there i must
have made a mistake because the thdig Bean response is just a error so all
the time comes the Message that the databese currently is down. Which
steps i have to do for this.We actually can`t use Lucene as search engine so i have to do this fast.

thanx in advance

Achim

--
Questions about OpenCMS?